The traditional market
The market is a must for anyone who loves good seasonal, local products, and of course offers a friendly atmosphere.
- Fridays from 8 am to 1 pm: traditional market in Mimizan Bourg (behind the town hall)
- Thursday to Sunday: covered market in Mimizan Plage (Place du Marché)
- Saturdays from 8 am to 1 pm: food market in Pontenx-Les-Forges (Place du Village)
- Every Thursday from 15 June to 15 September, 8 am to 1 pm: market selling food, clothing, etc. at Mimizan plage (between Mimizan Intercommunal Tourist Office and the arenas)
- During the month of December: in most municipalities in the Mimizan Community of Communes (St Paul en Born, Pontenx les Forges, Mézos, Mimizan Bourg and Mimizan Plage); see the Diary section for dates
>> To find out more, please see the Diary section